Mini-Golf Opens for 2020 Season
May 15, 2020
On Saturday May 16th, Mulligan's Island will open its 36-hole adventure mini-golf. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are instituting extensive restrictions on play. These new procedures will be enforced for all players and must be followed or your group will be asked to leave. Our staff and customers safety is of paramount importance to us.
2020 Miniature Golf Procedures
Purpose: These new procedures are designed to provide a fun and safe environment for families to enjoy outdoor entertainment together and prevent the spread of Coronvirus (Covid-19).
- All players must wear a face covering or mask at all times while playing miniature golf.
- All putters and balls will be sanitized before and after each is used.
- Groups can be no more than four people and must have traveled to the facility with each other.
- All groups must wait at a 10’ distance from each other if there is a wait to start. The practice green is not to be used for waiting or practicing.
- The starter must assign each group. Groups are not allowed to start themselves.
- Groups must alternate starting on each course: the next group cannot start on the blue course until the previous group as completed the first hole on the red course and so forth.
- A group cannot start on their course until the group ahead of them has finished the second hole.
- All groups must keep one empty hole between them and the group ahead of them. Do not start your next hole until the group ahead of you has completed the following hole.
- If you lose a ball during your round, exit the course, go around the perimeter, and get a new ball from a staff member.
- At the end of your round, return your club and ball to be sanitized.
- Parents are responsible for keeping their children on the course at all times, keeping them away from other groups, and with their face covering on.
- Groups that do not follow the procedures will be asked to leave without a refund.